Attorney Blake Stewart practices contractual and transactional law, specializing in equipment supply, service, and construction contracts. Blake has worked extensively in matters involving international trade negotiations, U.S. Export Compliance, intellectual property, and confidentiality in the power generation, electronics, and supply chain industry. Blake Stewart has also participated in the negotiation of joint ventures, as well as facilitating mergers and acquisitions.
Blake Stewart is a Florida native, growing up in West Palm Beach. Blake moved to Melbourne shortly after meeting his wife, Desire Stewart. Blake is an active member in the community having run a former non-profit tutoring service for high school students, participating in Habitat for Humanity, multiple volunteer events with Second Harvest, and the Daily Bread, and an array of pro-bono work every year.
Blake’s hobbies include restoring and enjoying muscle cars. He is an avid weightlifter. Blake also enjoys reading and collecting comic books and all things Star Trek.
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) from St. Thomas University School of Law, 2009
- Bachelors of Arts (B.A.) from the University of Central Florida, 2007
- First Chair Member of the 1st St. Thomas University Mock Trial Team to win a major state competition.
- Admitted to the Florida Bar, 2009
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2017
- Home Builders and Contractors Association of Brevard, FL
- Melbourne Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Space Coast Tech Council – Manufacturing and Business Support Services Subcommittee