Desire’ Stewart is the Director of Operations for Stewart Law. Desire’ also has experience as an operations manager for a local primary healthcare office, consulting for startups and small businesses, and directing operations for non-profits. Desire’ is also a notary public.
She is a Brevard County local. She graduated from Space Coast High School in 2009 as Class President and Valedictorian. She then enrolled at the University of Florida. In 2012, she graduated cum laude with a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Microbiology and Cell Science, minoring in Philosophy. After realizing she had a keen eye for business, she enrolled in Florida Institute of Technology’s MBA- Healthcare Management program, which she completed in 2015 with a 3.83 GPA. Throughout her life, Desire’ has been dedicated to many non-profits including: Relay for Life, Project Linus, Love Letters, Feed the Children, Keep Brevard Beautiful, Viera’s Breast Cancer Walk, Devereux and CHAMPS.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida Institute of Technology, 2015
- Specialization: Healthcare Management
- Bachelors of Science (BA) from University of Florida, 2012
- Major: Microbiology & Cell Science
- Minor: Philosophy
- Cum Laude
- College of Agricultural & Life Sciences Honors Program
- Associates of Arts (AA) from Eastern Florida State College, 2009
- President’s Honors, 4.0 GPA
- High School Diploma from Space Coast Jr/Sr High, 2009
- Class President
- Rotary Club of Viera, Director of Public Image
- Hugh O’Brian Youth Leadership, Past Corporate Board Member & Director
- Relay for Life
- Project Linus
- Love Letters
- Feed the Children
- Keep Brevard Beautiful
- Habitat for Humanity
- Rotary Club of Viera, Director of Public Image 2016-2017
- Melbourne Regional Chamber of Commerce, since 2013 (Ambassador for 2017)
NOTE: Desire’ is NOT an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Florida, and will not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice. Desire’ is a notary public, office manager, marketing professional, and business consultant within Stewart Law.