Attorney Riana Simbolon, S.H. (Sarjana Hukum, equivalent to Juris Doctor) brings over a decade of legal and contract experience to the Stewart law team. Riana is a bar-certified Indonesian attorney with extensive international business law experience. Riana specializes in foreign investment law and consulting, real estate law, import/export compliance, and construction law. She has represented multi-national property development firms, prominent fashion designers, and global hoteliers among others. Most recently, she has assisted clients in EuMEA as a consultant to establish business operations in her native Indonesia.
Riana is a native of Indonesia who immigrated to our Space Coast to pursue additional education and a career as an attorney specializing in international law. Riana has performed hundreds of hours of pro bono and pro Deo work, in both Indonesia and USA, and has always had a passion to help those who need help the most. Riana enjoys spending time with her family, reading, cooking spicy cuisine, practicing yoga, volunteering, and learning languages.
- Bachelor of Laws (S.H.) from HKBP Nommensen University, 2008 (Magna Cum Laude)
- Equivalent of Juris Doctor (J.D.) in the United States
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Legal Studies from Keiser University, 2016 (Summa Cum Laude)
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from HKBP Nommensen University
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Keiser University
- Admitted to Indonesian National Bar (PERADI) in 2009
- American Criminal Justice Association
- IKADIN Bandung Law Association
- Nommensen Pro Deo
- Rotary International
NOTE: RIANA IS NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA, AND WILL NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE FOR MATTERS PERTAINING TO UNITED STATES LAW. FOR THESE CASES, RIANA IS AN EXPERIENCED LEGAL RESEARCHER AND WRITER WITHIN STEWART LAW.
RIANA IS LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND GIVE ADVICE FOR MATTERS RELATING TO INDONESIA AND SEVERAL OTHER INTERNATIONAL JURISDICTIONS. PLEASE INQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION.